About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reflection













Andrew is out of town tonight and so it's just me and the dogs. I never sleep when he is out of town so I am sure that tonight will be no different. I was looking at old pictures tonight and realized that I change my hair style a lot....not just my style but my color so I decided to show you what I mean through pictures. What does this say about me? Am I just fun and Like change or is it because I am still trying to find out who I am? What I do know is that it is fun.....

1 comment:

Beth LoSurdo said...

I'm sorry you are home by yourself tonight. I hate it when Joey leaves! I also have to say that I can totally relate to your hair change obsession. I am NEVER satisified!! :) oh, and I love all your pictures! I miss you guys. We need to get together soon.