About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Food

I wanted to write a short blog about baby food. I decided to start making Noah's food after I spent about 150 dollars on organic baby food. I realized that even the organic stuff has preservatives in it and so I began my search to learn how to make it and how to give my child the best. My sister came down to visit a couple of weeks ago and helped me make my first batch and I have loved it ever since. I have found that the organic apple sauce you can get in the regular aisle at the grocery store has no preservatives and no added sugar. The frozen veggies and fruit are an easy way to make good food fast. I have also found that if I set one night aside a week I can make enough food for 2 weeks. If you have any questions on how to make baby food just let me know. I usually use this website to get different recipes but he is still in the stage 1
www.wholesomebabyfood.com

1 comment:

Krista said...

Way to go Michelle! I LOVED making Camp's baby food. It was so great to know what he was eating. A great book to look for is Super Baby Food. It is super in depth about the whole process from baby food to table food. My friend Beth found it and loaned it to me. Have fun making Noah's food!