About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Playroom

Let me first begin by saying that Noah is almost 13 months old...I have a toddler...What? When did that Happen. Here is a pic of his first train ride at zilker park...so cute. He is really starting to express his little personality even more now and let's just say it's a good thing we are currently doing a study about how to raise your child because the time of pushing boundaries has come....He is such a sweet boy though and has decided to do things in his own time. He is my little man



I have finally decided on what to do in the playroom so next month once things slow down for us we are going to do this room, then his room the next month. I found these cute puff chairs on http://ohdeedoh.com and it actually has a tutorial on how to make them yourself. I love this site by the way.


On the same site I found these really cute book slings that will also be making an appearance in the play room as well. He is going to also have a chalkboard wall and his own art gallery...look for before and after pics next month.

1 comment:

Beth LoSurdo said...

I have seen those book slings too! I LOVE them!! I may just have to put them somewhere in my house as well...your playroom is going to be cute! :)