About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Blog

This is the first of many blogs to come in the future. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and decided after reading some of my friends blogs that today is the day. I am getting a little tired of the facebook and myspace profiles....not that they are not fun because I still check mine daily ( I know I am 28...get a life) but they are not true. Pleople post happy pictures of exciting times and often we look through the comments to see who is saying what about who...when in reality it is superficial and not a clear picture of what is really going on with someone. So Andrew and I will be updating this blog often and let you in on the exciting lives of the Hunts. Exciting, Hard, Terrifying, Happy and Honest. Well at least we think it is exciting..... We are in a huge transition time in life right now that is a little overwhelming and may be selling our house and moving to the great unknown soon.

We are on a debt diet and have paid off 14,000 dollars in 4 months and this month we will be paying off our second car....Dave Ramsey is awesome.....that leaves my student loans and our house.....we will keep you posted on where we are with that as well....and for those of you that want to live debt free....It can happen trust me...we are well on our way.

No comments: