About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Saturday, February 28, 2009



Surprise Baby Shower

Friday started out like an ordinary work day...slept in until 8, got to work at 9 and actually started working around 1030.....Well I guess I have become a little lax since I turned in my resignation. I was providing lunch for North Austin Medical Center and the food was late so as I called Catering and was so wrapped up in it being late when I walked in the room to setup the food I heard a loud....Surprise......All the Case Managers were in the Board room waiting for me....it was a surprise baby shower.....I had no idea. I was in complete shock, because this is a Hospital that I market to, not the one I work for, so It was really unexpected. They showered me with so much stuff that I really need and it was amazing.




As of today we are 28 1/2 weeks. It is so crazy to think that in 10 weeks we could have our little Noah right here with us. My Last day of work will be April 1st so I only have 4 weeks left, thats 20 work days. He is moving around like never before and has developed his own sleeping pattern....when I sleep he is awake.

2 comments:

Alison said...

what a sweet blessing! And you look amazing--we can't wait to see that kicking-crazy sleeper boy soon too!

Rob and Leah said...

What a wonderful surprise! Enjoy your last few weeks at work.