About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recipe Tuesday

I have decided to start trying at least a couple of new recipies each week and post the best one. This week I had people over for The Bachelor and made an apple cresant dessert. It was good but the Bachelor....not so much...I really liked him at the beginning of the show but he turned out to be a real Jerk...and a bit of a girl. Well we are 29 weeks and growing. We have a busy weekend coming up and are really excited about seeing friends and family.

Apple Cresant

5 apples - thinly sliced and outside peeled
2 cans cresant rolls - Big and Flaky
Cinnamon
Sugar
Mountin Dew 1 cup
Butter 1 cup

preheat oven to 350. Unroll cresants and place apples 5-9 slices at the end, mix up some cinnamon and sugar and sprinlke on top of apples, roll up cresant. Repeat for all Cresants. place
in baking dish. Melt butter and mix in sugar and cinnamon - I didn't measure just enough to drizzle all over cresants. Then pour mountain dew over cresants....I know I though it was weird too but turned out really good. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream....MMMM

I didn't take a picture of it but will try to start doing that.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ooo...love this idea! I will be stalking your blog for some new things to make!

Beth LoSurdo said...

FUN..what a great idea!! I might totally copy you!...and I definitely want to try your apple recipe. It sounds amazing :)

The McAdams' Family said...

I love new recipes! Can't wait to try this one:)