About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Work baby shower, Family and Friends


Last week was really busy for us, I had an awesome work baby shower on Wednesday night with past and present employees. Saturday we went up to Ft. Worth for Ava's 2nd birthday and spent the day with Alison and Brandon.....we had a great time catching up and look forward to being so close to each other. Saturday we had maternity pictures.....which are not your typical pictures and many people will be surprised at what we did.....then we went to Addisons 1st birthday that afternoon....it was a busy weekend and this one will be just as crazy. We are now 30 weeks and I can't believe that I could deliver soon. It is so amazing and scary all at the same time. My last day of work is quickly approaching and I can't wait to have time to clean....I am in that nesting phase right now and want to clean out every closet, drawer and cabinet. I don't know if I have the energy for all of that but I am determined to do it before Noah arrives. I had a Dr's appt today and it was really good, he is about 3 lbs and will be gaining lots of weight these last few weeks, lets hope I don't.

I have to admit I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy but not sure I am ready for what is at the end...a baby....I want to be prepared and read every book to have a plan on which method I want to use with him.....but as I am reminded that our mothers didn't have Internet or books to tell you how to sooth your baby and in what order I think I will be ok. I think that some of that stuff is a little overwhelming and puts a lot of trust in ourselves and not enough in the Creator of this amazing bundle of joy. yes. I probably will read a book or two...... but want to trust God to show me how to take care of his son.

Hayley, Me and Beth at Addison's Birthday party !!! so much fun....and we are all pregnant!!!!YAY!! Noah is going to have some close friends already!!

Work baby shower at Santa Rita....It was lots of fun and great to catch up with everyone.



2 comments:

Cassie said...

Cant wait to see your maternity photos! nontraditional huh!? :) You are right about the books- don't worry! Just trust the Lord! You will be great! Hope I didn't stress yall out! Is Beth pregnant again?!

Beth LoSurdo said...

ok...what happened to recipe Tuesday?? I was eagerly anticipating it! :) By the way, you have a GREAT attitude about parenting, and I know you will be a GREAT mom! There is only so much a book can teach you!! Sometimes you just have to learn what works best for YOUR baby :) I can't wait to meet Noah!!