About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recipe Tuesday

Sorry I have not been keeping up with my recipe Tuesday, but now that I am at home I will b able to keep up with it....probably until Noah arrives.

Panko shrimp

20 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
1 large egg white lightly beaten
1/2 cup Panko - Japanese breadcrumbs
1 tsp chopped cilantro
1/2 tsp grated peeled ginger
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 tbs canola oil

Combine shrimp and egg in bowl, combine next 4 ing. in a plastic bag. Add shrimp to bag and shake to coat. Heat oil in non stick skillet cook shrimp 2 min. on each side.

I usually will make this with rice or couscous and a green veggie. Very good and only 200 calories

1 comment:

Beth LoSurdo said...

Yay! Recipe Tuesday is back!! :) Love it!