About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Monday, March 15, 2010

13.1 miles

We had a great weekend. First we went to The Great Wolf Lodge in Dallas for the day. It is such a fun place for kids. Once Noah is a little older I foresee many overnights with friends there. This was Noah's first time in a water park and he really liked playing in the baby area. I can't believe that he is getting so big.



Then Sunday My sister, brother in law and I ran our first Half Marathon. My only goal was to finish but I surprised myself by only walking maybe 4 min. of the whole thing. I am really sore today and can't really walk but it was so much fun. It was more emotional than I thought it would be. As I approached the finish line I kept saying...almost there...almost finished....and My mind kept going to the minute I cross over into Heaven and see Jesus...and I hear "Well done my good and faithful servant" and It took everything in me not to cry....Crossing that finish line was amazing. I now understand why Jesus uses this analogy in scripture. If you haven't experienced it you have to race one in your life...it is worth it. I am going to take 1 week off then start training for the next one in Oct.

We finished !!!

Me about to cross the finish line.....



No comments: