About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthday Inspiration

As most of you know Noah was born on Andrew's birthday....May 17th. It was the most amazing birthday present that Andrew and I will ever get. We always talk about how crazy it is that of all the days of the year...365 to be exact. God chose to bring Noah into our lives on Andrew's special day...so that means there is a lot of pressure on me to throw a fun double birthday....which honestly I am excited about. I have been on the search for months now on the perfect theme and cute decorations. So I ordered the invitations today and the theme is going to be a fun Surf's Up theme.....It is going to be so much fun and it will be at our new house. I can't wait for this exciting day. So friends make sure you are available May 15thfrom 11:30 to 1:30 for some fun........Here are some sneak peaks at what I am working on...






2 comments:

Alison said...

So adorable! We can't wait! We made those pom poms for Ava's birthday party, too. They are super cute!

Beth LoSurdo said...

You are going to attempt to make the pom poms again? :) They are super cute! Ha ha! :)