About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Monday, May 11, 2009

Great Expectations

As I come to the end of this pregnancy with only 8 days left until my due date I find myself looking over the past 9 months with a heart that is so full of love for someone I have not yet met. Most of you know that Pregnancy has not been my most favorite thing in the world but at the same time it has been a wonderful experience. God has taught me so much about myself and how selfish I am. He has brought me to a place where I understand that it is not about me anymore, not necessarily about baby but about how God Loves me and that my purpose on earth is to love others....It's not about me.

Everyday I wake up wondering if today is the day he will be born, if today I get to meet the little guy that has been living in my belly for 9 months, the one that keeps me up at night - which I have now decided is his time with his mom and no one else, if today I get to meet God's gift....everyday I wake up with Great Expectations and I know if today is not the day that he is born God is in control and when it does happen it will be amazing.

My next appt is tomorrow at 3 so we will see if we have progressed. I will be 39 weeks and still scheduled for an induction on the 22nd. I will keep you updated.

No comments: