About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Monday, May 4, 2009

Waiting Game

Welcome to the waiting game. Yes, we are 38 weeks and still waiting for Noah to decide when he wants to be born. I am almost sure he has heard of the swine flu and has decided to stay right where he is. I was almost for sure that last night was the night because I had constant braxton hicks contractions all day and night, I was crampy and felt weird. Today I woke up and realized that it all stopped sometime during the night and feel great today. The waiting game is a difficult time because it determines what your day looks like. There are things that I want to do and places that I want to go but the fear of my water breaking while in a cute designer clothing store keeps me from doing much right now.

Andrew and I had a great weekend. Friday night I had a girls night and went to see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past", I am sad to say that I was not that entertained. Chick Flicks are not the best thought provoking movies so my expectations we not that high, but even my low expectations were somehow to high. It was just good to hang out with the girls and get some cheesecake afterward. Saturday we spent the day cleaning and relaxing. Last night we went to Chuy's to celebrate Hayley's birthday. Tonight our new church family is loving on us by giving us a baby shower so I am really excited to hang out with them. Tuesday is our Dr's appt. and the last one that I will see my Dr. at because she is going on vacation until the May 18th and my due date is on May 19th. So I need to deliver today or tomorrow or somehow hold him in until she gets back. I am praying for today or tomorrow....but the waiting game continues and we will see.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oooo...I am betting he will come early! The night I went into labor with Ava, I definitely felt "weird." Praying for a timely delivery, whenever that may be!