About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Decorating

I have really been in a decorating mood since we put our house on the market and I have found a couple of things that I want to copy in our new house. I love the blue picture frames with the white furniture.
This is the dinning room that I want. I love the simple white chair covers and the way the chairs don't match.

The above piece of furniture is going to be fun to make. I can't wait to buy it old and restore it to look like this.





1 comment:

Alison said...

So crisp and and elegant. I recognize all of those gorgeous images. Love that blog! Let me know if you want any blue/grey paint recommendations--I have a few that are beautiful!