About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Friday, January 15, 2010

Jeans

OK, so I don't know how many of you have been in search for the perfect pair of jeans your whole life but stop your search because I found them....Yes the Perfect pair of jeans....They make you look slim, tall and the pockets with a little bling either hide your booty or make it look like you have one....Really. They are called Miss Me jeans and I don't know why they are called that but I have decided it's because when a guy sees you walk away ....and they see how Amazing you look in your jeans....they will Miss you. You can get them from Buckle or Francesca's. They are a little expensive at 85-120 dollars but trust me, it is money well spent.

3 comments:

dmoors56 said...

So u like ur xmas gift!!

Hayley said...

You always look super cute when you wear those jeans! Once I'm back down to my normal weight, Nason's letting me go on a shopping spree for my Christmas present, so maybe I'll get a pair!

Beth LoSurdo said...

good to know! I am definately one who is always on the look for the "perfect jeans". Maybe I will try those! :)