About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 months old


Noah is 10 months old and really starting to show his personality.....and it looks like I am going to have my work cut out for me. He is stubborn and opinionated.....hmmmm who does that sound like. Yes, he didn't get his dad's sweet laid back personality.....I guess it's payback. He is still really a great kid. He is getting so much more fun everyday. We also have a picky eater on our hands. If you put something he doesn't want in front of him he will touch it and just look at you like....um no thanks...what else do u have.....Great...another challenge. He is such a blessing though and I can't wait until he is able to talk......

No comments: