About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Projects on a budget

Here is my new table for the living room. It's an antique table that someone painted white. I plan on doing some distressting to it but I love it.





Decorating on a budget for us looks like this....see what we already have and decide how I can change it to be what I want....buying a new bed is not an option so I am in the process of reinventing our bed. Which is a great way of getting exactly what you want. I know it looks bad now but I am actually sanding it down so I can paint it. It is not real wood so I have to sand it first so the paint will stick to the surface.....I can't wait to reveal my after picture.....I will post it as soon as I am done.