About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New House


We finally moved into our new house and I am in love.....There is something about making a new house your home that seems to take a while but I am having fun decorating and painting. I still have so much left to do but here is a sneak peak at our living room.
Noah just turned 11 months old and I think we have our work cut out for us with this little guy. He is sweet and mean all at the same time. No walking just yet but he is having fun walking behind his toys and pushing them.
He eats whatever I cook for dinner...which means no extra work for me to make seperate meals
He bites....yes only the people he loves...but he bites
He loves his dogs and can say dog
He says dada and mama
He wants to be very independent...no more cuddling or playing with him
This kid is on schedule....right at 9 and 130 he takes his naps without fussing....amazing
Sleeps till 630 or 7
sweetest smile ever
God has really blessed us recently and I can't wait to use this house to glorify him.

No comments: