About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Transforming Love

Today as I sit down and finally have some time to blog I look around at our new house and can't imagine a more amazing blessing from God. I am trying to make it a home for my family....picking out the perfect paint colors....placing decorations in the right spot, making sure all the pictures are straight.....and I sit....and realize that much like making my new house perfect I sometimes am the same way with how I approach God...I try and get things right, straight, perfect before I spend time with God....before I feel worthy enough to sit in his presence. I want him to feel at home in my heart and to be honest most of the time I just have to much clutter in there for him to even sit down and stay a while. There is something to be said about a new home that is open, clean and just minimal stuff in all the rooms. Our home is finally starting to feel comfortable, even though we still have a lot of rooms to paint and things to do....It is being transformed into our home.....much like me...everyday...being transformed...being re shaped...being re painted to be more like Christ

No comments: