About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mommy Tip Tuesday

So I have decided that every Tuesday I am going to post a new mommy tip. Something that I have found works for us that I can share with everyone and it is an opportunity to have everyone comment on the same subject every week on what works for them. So every week will have a different topic, add your comment and read others. My goal is that it will be a fun time to share with each other tips and learn a little something to make life a little easier.
So the topic this week is Cleaning the house? How and when do you clean the house when u have a little one?

Tip :1
I have found that I can get most of the dusting and laundry done during the day when Noah is asleep for a nap so i usually do that in the morning right when I lay him down. For some reason it makes me anxious if he is not sleeping and I usually wait for him to go to sleep until I start doing anything but for my sanity I have decided to start one house chore for 15 min. and then check on him to see if he is asleep.

Tip:2
I vacuum while he is awake. I put him in his High chair and take him around with me to different rooms. He really enjoys watching me and allows me to not have to carry him while I am vacuuming.

OK, now it's your turn to post a comment on what works for you !!!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Hey, I like this idea!!! In fact, I had a similar idea today...posting a blog about fun things to do with your baby (more because I NEED suggestions, versus HAVING tons). Anyway...about cleaning....my routine is this: in the mornings, right after breakfast, while he's awake, I do all the "straightening" (putting stuff away basically). While he's asleep, I do any quiet stuff that may need to be done...dusting, sweeping, wiping down counters, folding clothes, etc). Loud stuff, like dishes, laundry, and vaccuuming, I save for either evenings, or weekends.