About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Monday, July 6, 2009

7 Weeks

One of the cute outfits I bought this week at Gymboree...I love this store
Swim suites for next year....I can't even imagine that he will be walking by then

Cousins!


Happy 4th of July!
This past weekend we went to Houston for our annual selling fireworks. We had great expectations for this year because it was on a Saturday, but the economy really put a damper on our sells. Last year we sold about 32,000 dollars and this year we did 16,000. Not as good but still ok. Noah did great this weekend. He is 7 weeks old !!!




2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love Gymboree too! and Alex will be sporting the pirahna swim outfit next summer too! they will be twins! :)

Hayley said...

Love the turtle outfit. I am really liking turtle stuff for little boys right now!