About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Immunizations and 2 month appt.

So this week I woke up to find Noah sideways in his crib. He started out between the wedge and somehow ended up like this. I think it is time to stop using it. I am actually not a big fan of the wedge. I know it is good to use but he has more than once scooted down so far that his head was stuck between the wedge. I don't know if it would have just been safer to lay him on his back without anything or not.

Well our little guy is getting so big. I was totally not going to be one of those moms that posted the stats on how he is doing but I guess I am.

Weight : 12.10 - 50%

Height : 24.75 90% now I know why he has already outgrown his 3-6 month sleepers

After much prayer and research I have decided to go with the Dr. Sears vaccination schedule that I changed a little to fit what I wanted. He will still get most of his shots but they are all spaced out in such a way that is safer. He did so well with the shots, he just looked at the nurse and fell asleep.

We have a thumb sucker...yes he loves it. He gets so into sucking it that he gags himself. We also have a good sleeper. We put him down at 7 and he wakes up at 9 to eat and right back to bed until 3am..eats again then right back to sleep until 7 or 8. He has been doing this for over a week now and I am actually getting sleep.


.We have been so busy lately and this week has been no different. We have a Summit retreat this weekend then we leave for New Braunfels on Thursday.




No comments: