About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Monday, June 1, 2009

2 weeks old !

Noah and his lab puppy!
First bath!

His diaper buddies. He loves to look at them when he is being changed. So cute.


Wow I can't believe that my little guy is 2 weeks old. Time has gone by so fast already. He is doing really well. I am back to normal...well mentally not physically just yet. I am on my own with him at home and lovin being a mom. I never thought I would say that but he is just such a sweet baby. So this week we have been able to get out of the house everyday and do something fun. My amazing friends are bringing us dinner - Thanks to LoSurdos, Hoyts, Issacsons, and Hengst's, It's so nice to not have to worry about cooking right now. Noah is getting on a schedule and eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours, staying awake a little and sleeping. I had to switch to formula because my breast milk didn't have enough calories and he was losing weight. He is almost back to his birth weight now. The dogs are adjusting to having a little screaming thing at home but still not sure what to make of him. So far I have been vomited , peed and pooped on, but I still love him.

Stats:
He is able to hold his head up a little, he is not the bobble head we had last week
He is really strong, when he clinches his fist he won't release easily
His circumcision is healed
He is still in newborn clothes
He is on the small side:
Weight 7.14 - 25 - 50%
Height 21"- 50-75%
Head 36 cm - 25-50%





2 comments:

Alison said...

He is so precious! I can see his daddy in him so much! I'm so glad you're out and about! We miss you guys.

Cassie said...

oh yea! glad things are going well! he is just too cute! and getting bigger by the minute! :)