About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Little Pea


AHHH....nothing like a sleeping baby. I am finally getting a chance to write a quick blog before our little pea wakes up. He was really fussy yesterday and nothing Andrew and I did would calm him down then at 8pm he had a diaper blow out which is why he was fussy all day. He slept 5 hours last night. We went to Lufkin last week and here are some highlights:

1) Got to visit the Tea room for the first time, amazing food


2) Noah met his great grandmother for the first time...pictures to follow


3) We went to see Ryan(Nephew) at his swim meet...I almost cried when I saw him swim the first time. He is not a little boy anymore
4) My sister and I killed a 5 foot chicken snake. I chopped it's head off while my sister held it down. It was so much fun.

No comments: