About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Thursday, June 25, 2009

5 1/2 weeks

Our Happy little man. He was wanting to be picked up and as soon as I did he had this big grin on his face. I love this Boy.

What a sad Dogs life. Now that the focus has changed to Noah the dogs just follow us all day trying to get involved in whatever we are doing.

He just got this new gym today and he loves it. He no longer likes to just be held he want to have interaction when he is awake.



Not the best picture but this is Addison, she is so cute with Noah and is going to be a great big sister.


Now that I have a computer I am really going to try and write an update everyday so we will see how long that lasts. Last night Noah slept 4 hours then ate at 2 and went right back to sleep until 5. We have been doing the babywise method with him and it is working out so well. Today we had a fun lunch date with Beth and her little cutie Addison. It seems like yesterday she was born and now we can't wit to meet the new little guy they will be adding to there family soon. We had a great time and tried to go to the playground but it is 105 outside which make being outside miserable right now. Noah got a new play gym today and as soon as I put him underneath it he smiled and talked to the sea animals for 30 minutes. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. Everyday he does something new and I just melt..I never thought I would love him this much. It has really brought me closer to the heart of God and challenged me to be the best mom that God has created me to be. I am having so much fun learning everything about our little man and can't wait to see who he grows up to be.

1 comment:

Beth LoSurdo said...

I LOVE his smile...so sweet and precious. We had a great time at lunch!!