About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weight Check

Today Noah had his 2 1/2 week weight check to make sure that he is gaining weight since he lost 10% of his body weight the first week. I am happy to say that he weighs 8.05 lbs...we have regained our birth weight. YAY Noah! This week so far has been really good. He is staying awake a lot more during the day and last night he slept 4 hours. I woke up 4 hours from when I fed him last and was so worried because he hadn't woken up yet..I quickly put my hand on his chest to make sure he was still breathing and he was so peaceful. I scared him and he woke up. I was so proud of him for sleeping 4 hours and I was well rested. We are going to try the Babywise method with him and even though he is only 2 1/2 weeks old we are already trying it with him. More for us to get used to first, then hopefully he will follow. I can't believe that he is almost 3 weeks old. He is changing everyday and I love him so much. We are still getting food brought to us everyother day and it has been such a blessing. I am so ready to start working out and getting back into my normal clothes. Check back in later this week for pictures from this week. Oh and his umbilical cord fell off yesterday....it was exciting.

No comments: