About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Sunday, June 21, 2009

5 Weeks old....

Happy Father's day !!! Today was Andrew's first fathers day and it has been so much fun seeing him transition into a great daddy. I am back after our computer crashed a couple of weeks ago. Noah has changed so much and is growing bigger everyday. I will post pictures soon. He is able to hold his head up really well and is sleeping 4 hours at night then wakes up to eat and goes right back to sleep for 3 hours. We have been blessed with a really good baby. We just got back from his first trip to Lufkin and he did really well. It felt like I packed our whole house just to go for 1 week but with a baby it was all stuff he needed. I am loving staying at home with him. Longer post later,,,I just wanted to jump on here and say I am still here and will be posting more on our adventures this week.

No comments: