About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Sunday, April 26, 2009

330 am Blog



Since I am up at 330 I decided to fill you in on the latest with The Hunts. We are 37 weeks which makes Noah a full term baby. He seems so be happy in his current location and will probably stay right where he is until 40 weeks, but one can only hope for an early delivery. I am getting really uncomfortable and trying all the old wives tales to get him to start to progress. We go back to the Dr. on Wednesday so cross your fingers for some dilation. He is not moving as much as he used to because he is running out of room and I am running out of patience. I am getting nervous about the unknown of delivery. People have described to me the pain of contractions and what they feel like but I know they will be like nothing I have ever experienced. I am praying for a quick (less than 20 hr) labor and a healthy baby and mom.

Andrew has been working really hard lately and working long hours to keep up with the demands of his job. I am so blessed to have a husband who is supporting my decision to quit my job so early and allowing me time to prepare for Noah. He is such a blessing.

The dogs I don't think have a clue as to what is going on and how there world is about to change. Brodie will go into Noah's room and smell everything. Silas could care less about the changes.

The new church plant that we are involved in is going really well. We are blessed to have a great core team and a great pastor. Summit Community Church will hopefully have it's first service in August so this summer is a huge time of getting things nailed down and getting to know people in our community.

That's about it for the Hunts. We have our bags packed and are ready for Noah at any minute. I can't wait to meet our little guy.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I can't wait! I hope he gets moving soon! You look radiant, as usual.:) He'll be here before you know it, mama!

Anonymous said...

Michelle! You look so great. I know you are ready for Noah to be here. Just be patient. He's making you miserable right now, but you'll have a lifetime to make him miserable! HA!