About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Noah's Jungle



I just realized that I didn't post a picture of Noah's room. It is almost done just still waiting on the hutch to come in from babies r us . I have been stocking them everyday for the past 5 weeks with phone calls and still have not gotten anywhere. I have a love hate relationship with that place. Anyway this is Noah's room and it turned out great.
I had my 34 week appt. today and everything looks good. I am having an ultrasound in 2 weeks to check on the baby and see how big he is and will be when he arrives. Anyone who knows the Hunt family...they were all 9 - 10 lb babies and when I told my Dr. that today her eyes got big and said...well....we can tell in 2 weeks if you are going to have a 9 lb baby or not. Also all the boys have pretty big heads so not looking so good for me. They will also check me to see if I have dilated yet. I don't know if I am more excited to meet my child or have my body back to survey the damage pregnancy left me to work with.

3 comments:

Beth LoSurdo said...

I'm glad you will get another sonogram but be aware that it can only "predict" the weight of the baby and quite sometimes they are wrong. They told my sister in law she would have 8-9 lb babies and both hers ended up being barely 7 lbs. Any word on if Noah has turned yet?

By the way...Noah's room is SO CUTE! :)

Alison said...

love his classy room and I'll say a prayer for Noah's size. Just remember that Ava was barely 7 lbs....there is hope!

dmoors56 said...

ok did you check out my blog? Im getting there.You only weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz.