About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and 35 weeks !!! Almost 9 months

Well here we are at 35 weeks. Noah is still moving around but he is quickly running out of room. I can't believe that he will be here in a couple of weeks. I am starting to get uncomfortable all the time and not just at night, but I know it will be over soon. We go for our next appt. on Tues. for an ultrasound. Noah has been kicking my bladder so the Dr. is thinking that he may be breech. We will be able to tell if we are thinking c-section and how much he will weigh. We are getting really excited. I had Andrew demonstrate for me how to put on a diaper and change a babies clothes this weekend. I guess I just wanted to make sure that if something were to happen to me that he would be able to take care of our child.

We didn't get to see family for Easter because I don't want to travel until I have him so it was sad. Thanks to our friends the Looper's they had some people over and that time with friends and fellowship made Easter better. I was reminded of the Grace of God during this weekend and his Love for me in that he died on a cross for my sins and rose again on the 3rd day. We have been so blessed with amazing friends and family. Continue to pray for a safe delivery and healthy baby.

1 comment:

Alison said...

You look amazing! And we can't wait until he's here, too! Keep us updated on all the plans.