About Me

A glimpse into our crazy fun life.

Noah
Powered by Blogger.

The Hunts

The Hunts
Andrew & Michelle

Our Dogs

Our Dogs
Brodie & Silas

Sunday, April 19, 2009

9 Months !!!! The Home Stretch....

The 9 month home stretch and I do mean that literally.....I am almost sure that my stomach has reached it's stretch capacity....and more will be stretching this month that I would rater not talk about. This week is going to be really busy for us but really exciting. Tuesday I have my ultrasound appt. and we will find out how much he weighs and his position. Wednesday we have our appt. with the Dr. to go over the ultrasound and this is when I start getting violated every week to find out if I have dilated or not. I can't believe that we are in the last month and Noah will be here soon.

Pregnancy symptoms:
I have had an increase in Braxton Hicks Contractions, some painful and some not at all ( why can't real contractions just be like that, Pain free - Damn Eve.)

I still don't sleep at night but have enjoyed late night snuggle time with my dogs on the couch watching late night stuff on TV like....Married to My Car and Friends episodes.

I am tired all the time. I can't bend over and most recently I couldn't even tell if I was wearing any underwear....yes they were lost under the belly and had to lift up my dress and ask andrew... Look....do you think I can see if I have any on....well do I....It was a funny moment.

It is really weird because we have started to put stuff on our calender for next month and seem to forget that we may have Noah by then and it may change things a bit.

Please be praying for us on Tuesday...that Noah looks good and healthy. Pray for a safe delivery and for Andrew and I to hold steadfast to God during this transition.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

you crack me up! love your underwhere moment! :) I'll be praying for you!